Thursday, August 12, 2010

How to Get 360 Waves with Straight hair ?

im Latino... with short straight hair.. i have the following products: du rag and wave cap,soft medium and hard brush, motions hair lotion original oil Moisturizer, and 360Style Pomade.How to Get 360 Waves with Straight hair ?
I would suggest you try Dax wave Pomade to start out with. Then as your waves start to build start to use wave builder daily brush lotion. One thing you need to do in order to get waves is brush, brush, brush and you need to be patient trust me they'll come with time. Hope i helped.How to Get 360 Waves with Straight hair ?
I am native american/black, so my hair is also very straight. I have been raining for about 8 weeks and i just started to see my waves come in. It takes longer than average african american hair to see progress but just keep brushing and dont use alot of pomade. 360style is ok but you should also try wavebuilders' deep wave or duke wave pomade.those are the 2 things i use alot

No comments:

Post a Comment