Thursday, August 12, 2010

How do you get beachy waves with straight hair?

I have straight hair and it is layered. I've tried to scrunch my hair after a shower but it doesn't work for me. How do you get beachy waves with straight hair?
Do you want your hair sort of like this:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>





If so, here's the how to:


You need a curling iron anywhere from 1/2 inch to 1 1/4 inch, depending on how big you want the waves.


Take a chunk of hair (no thicker than one inch per strand in order to distribute heat evenly), hold open the curling iron, and wrap your hair around the curling iron. Start by wrapping the hair close to the root, and it should wrap upwards towards the tip of the curling iron. Close the curling iron and leave it there for 5-10 seconds. This takes alot of practice, and the first few times you do it, it might not come out perfect. But I've worked alot with hair, and I've found this is the best way to do it. Use hairspray after you've curled all your hair.If you don't understand any of this, email me.





good luck! :)How do you get beachy waves with straight hair?
This is what I do:





Step one:


Take hair and put into two low pig tails.





Step two:


Take the pig tail and twist it.





Step three:


Take the twisted pigtail and fold it in half so the ends of your hair touch the first hair binder. Put a binder around it so It stays like that.





Step four:


Go watch a movie er two then take them out and run your fingers through your hair.





-OR-


Another thing I do is when I get out of the shower I layer my hair into four layers [bottom, lower middle, upper middle, Top.]


Then I twist them and rap the twisted layer around so its a bun like thing.


Do that to all the layers [you can have more or less layers than me]


I go to sleep and when I wake up I take them puppies out and go to school.





-OR-


You could always just curl your hair but Then you have to worry about almost lighting your fingers on fire and no one has fun with black fingers.
me 2 same problem i have PIN straight hair!


this works for me..


after ur shower do not brush out ur hair then (buy moose to make your hair wavy , just any wavy hair products, u can get them at shoppers) then u scrunch alot and turn ur head upside down and hair spray!


if u want them to look scrunchy and wet then leave it if u want them to be dry waves then use a defuser (i think thats how u spell it) its a attachment for ur blowdryer and then do that :) lol


i hope this works for u!


gud luck
From a magazine i have it says to ';after it is dry mist salt-water mixture on hair and let dry naturally'; Further more you can buy a curl spray and only use a bit to get waves, and you can use a curling iron on low heat.





good luck! hope it helps!
section off parts of your hair and braid it. Then sleep in them.. in the morning you have wavy beach hair. I used to do this all the time when my hair was long. Oh, and your hair has to be dry and keep in mind, the bigger the waves you want the bigger the braids....
scrunch it and put in bouncy gel or bouncy mouse when doing so...then put your hair in a messy high bun. then sleep when you wake up take it out and then use a defuser if you have one..if not let it air dry..it should work.
put in two inch curlers and then leave them in overnight.... and in the morning take them out and finger comb them out. If your using hot curlers then leave them in for twenty seconds. hope it helps!!!
twist a small section of hair and wrap that around a curling iron
not sure
google how? dont ask us, were stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment